Flooring ideas from Karndean vinyl flooring are really electrifying. Vinyl planks and tiles produced by Karndean are perfect replicas of natural materials like wood, stone, ceramic, slate and marble. The technology employed for manufacturing these luxury vinyl planks and tiles makes them look so natural that you will find it hard to tell them from the natural ones.
Karndean floors are quite different from the normal vinyl sheet floors. As this floor is installed in a piece-by-piece manner it gives the appearance of a handcrafted floor. The tiles and planks are produced using random pattern technique. As a result no pattern is repeated, that’s very unlike cheap looking standard vinyl resilient flooring. Another very exclusive feature of these floors is their coloring. Intentional changes are made to vinyl coloring enabling it to acquire slight random difference in color. That helps to give the floors more natural looks. An additional advantage of such coloring technique is that in case of replacement of a couple of tiles, you need not fear dye lot issues. Here are six good reasons that prompt designers to suggest and use of Karndean luxury vinyl tiles and planks for getting perfect floors.
1. The most favorable point of Karndean vinyl floors is that they are stain proof against any kind of spills encountered in a normal household. That includes stains that may be due red wine or urine of your pets! However, they are not as resistant to petroleum based spills caused by petroleum products.
2. Now that you know they are almost stain free, you would wonder about their waterproofing characteristics. You would be relieved to learn that these are waterproof.
A leak in the bathroom or kitchen will not causes any damage to these vinyl tiles and planks. Now, that’s what distinguishes them from hardwood flooring and laminate. In case of a leak you might have to replace the whole of hardwood or laminate, or at least a part of it. But, with Karndean, you may have to get the floor reinstalled under the worst of circumstances.
3. Karndean flooring is hypoallergenic and resistant to mold and mildew.
4. Luxury vinyl planks and tiles are comparatively too hard to scratch than laminate and hardwood. These are best floors for pet owners.
5. It’s nearly impossible to cause any chip or break Karnden tile, in comparison to ceramic, stone, slate or even marble tiles
6. And the most interesting part is the maintenance. All that they require is daily dusting and damp mopping once in a while.
That should make you understand why Karndean nears perfection. Now, have a look at their styles. Karndean offers six series to choose from. Here they are:
1. The Van Gogh lines comes with 22 variations of Wood planks. You can expect to get almost any color and species that you can imagine.
2. Art Select vinyl from Karndean gives you 11 options for selection from simulated Wood planks and Limestone modular tiles
3. A very popular design of luxury vinyl tile is Da Vinci. It offers more than 33 options of tiles in sizes varying from 12-16 inches in Ceramic, Slate and Sandstone. Could you possibly ask for any more?
4. The Knight series of tiles gives you 33 choices of tiles and planks in Terra Cotta, Slate, Stone, Marble, and Wood round out Knight tile.
5. For that unique décor go for Karndean’s Michelangelo series. You get a dozen of products here that go to include Italian Mosaic, Spanish Pebble or a Metallic tile.
6. Finally, it’s the vinyl plank and tile flooring series from Karndean. Renoir has on offer 13 different types of Wood, Slate and Concrete tiles.